Corrosion/NDE Technicians Wanted
Probe Corrosion Service Ltd. Is looking for an experienced corrosion technologist or technician as well as NDE personnel to work out of our Fort St. John office.
Probe Corrosion is a locally owned business operating out of Fort St. John, BC since 1989. We provide cathodic protection, third party crossing inspections, non-destructive testing, API 510 and CWB visual inspection services to our oil and gas customers in northern British Columbia and Alberta.
- Perform various field services including installations, testing and evaluations of cathodic protection systems and/or perform NDE as directed by or in compliance with customer requirements and or codes.
- Make field drawings of cathodic installations and system maps and/or vessels and piping.
- Work with senior personnel in the field as well as in the office completing customer reports.
- Solve and correct problems in the field as directed by senior personnel.
- Make recommendations to customers on system modifications as required.
- Maintain and ensure the proper operating condition of field test equipment.
- Be able to communicate findings in the field with the customer.
- 2+ years relevant cathodic protection experience.
- 2+ years NDE experience.
- NACE CP1, CP2 or CP3 certification.
- CGSB Level 1, Level 2 certification in any or all of Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle or Liquid Penetrant inspection.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Autosketch/AutoCad.
- Valid class 5 drivers licence and provide acceptable drivers abstract.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Willing to work away from home for up to 3 weeks at a time as required.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Able to read maps and use GPS to navigate.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Other assets include but not limited to: valid first aid, H2S, WHMIS, TDG safety tickets and proficient in the operation of ATV/UTV, and snowmobiles and line locating experience.
Probe Corrosion offers a competitive salary, benefits package, potential annual bonus and the ability to advance your career within the company.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Please note that only those selected will be contacted for an interview